Watch this

CeeJ.3752

On 6/29/2022 at 2:31 AM, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

At this point I think pulling in a random person off the street to do profession balance would've resulted in a better outcome...

As someone who played WoW for years and thought Blizzard's balance team was the worse, I have said Anet's team make them look like Rhodes Scholars.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2022 at 4:36 AM, Kodama.6453 said:

To be fair, warrior can provide 100% quickness uptime. Banners are actually not the main source of quickness for warrior, they are just small supplements.

The big majority of quickness from warrior is provided by the trait martial cadence and charge (warhorn 4)

• martial cadence: 30%-60% quickness uptime, depending on boon duration
  • charge (warhorn 4): 10%-25% quickness uptime, depending on boon duration and access to alacrity

Don't get me wrong, it still isn't great since it means that warrior has to invest alot to get to 100% quickness uptime compared to other classes. But the video makes it seem like banners are your main source of quickness, when they are actually not...

All other classes have enogth quickness, is just warrior ho needs speed it can't run thats way is so easy to take it down, yes get more kquickness just if you stay close to the banner, so if you need to run you get as a turtle again, also this is just for raids, does not work in pvp or WvW 

3 hours ago, Drax.7308 said:

All other classes have enogth quickness, is just warrior ho needs speed it can't run thats way is so easy to take it down, yes get more kquickness just if you stay close to the banner, so if you need to run you get as a turtle again, also this is just for raids, does not work in pvp or WvW 

Sorry, but I have a really hard time to even understand what you are trying to say here. I guess English isn't your first language, just like it isn't for me.

What does quickness have to do with running and speed? It just makes you attack faster, not run faster. Also you don't have to stay close to banners to get quickness, since it is just a single application only and as I mentioned, the main source of quickness is warhorn and martial cadence, not banners anyway. Are you, by any chance, confusing quickness with swiftness here?

Edited by Kodama.6453

I really don't understand where this conspiracy kitten is coming from. Have any of you people accusing these "elitist streamers" even read the leaks, or seen what they have to say about the patch? You're complaining about streamers saying warrior is doing great in spvp?!? What? Who is saying that, I don't know of anyone that even plays one competitively, let alone says it's doing great..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Sorry, but I have a really hard time to even understand what you are trying to say here. I guess English isn't your first language, just like it isn't for me.

What does quickness have to do with running and speed? It just makes you attack faster, not run faster. Also you don't have to stay close to banners to get quickness, since it is just a single application only and as I mentioned, the main source of quickness is warhorn and martial cadence, not banners anyway. Do you, by any chance, are confusing quickness with swiftness here?

O yes sorry, ooooups 

But eniway, i don't see baners useful in pvp or WvW, in wvw to suport your team mabi 

But the grups are alwais moving so its beter guardian, also the time to but the banner is to slow, and you have to pick it up at time bicose with the banner of batle you have to wait a minit or more to duit again, and with horn a don't now you lose damage

On 6/30/2022 at 3:22 PM, Kodama.6453 said:

What does quickness have to do with running and speed? It just makes you attack faster, not run faster. Also you don't have to stay close to banners to get quickness, since it is just a single application only and as I mentioned, the main source of quickness is warhorn and martial cadence, not banners anyway. Are you, by any chance, confusing quickness with swiftness here?

Aaah...the good old days of gw2 when I thought quickness makes you run faster! I still remember activating quickness-granting skills and thinking, "Why is my character so blurry? It doesn't seem like it's running any faster..."