A simple solution for shouts to compete with banners as a support option

Grand Marshal.4098

If they are ever reworked lol. 

Vigorous Shouts give a new unique effect, on top of the current healing effects.

TTL: Vigor for 7 seconds

FGJ: Grants 10 Barrier to allies per Might shared through this skill (Phalanx Strength doubles it). 

OMM: Quickness for 3 seconds. 

SIO: Now Stunbreaks allies. 

FM: 'Fear Us', a stack of Aegis for 4 seconds. 

Grossly overpowered? Definitely!!!/s With a rework in the absolute trash banners, you cna finally make meaningful decisions on what to run. Ideally, you can now run a full shout build and do something more than just spam healing. 

Solution for Bladesworn is to remove Tactical Reload and maintain it's current interaction with Dragon Trigger. Ammo recharge must go for the sake of support buffs. 

Then you can choose to slot SIO, with a couple of Banners, TTM etc and make a cleanse build, a boonbuild, or just go for quickness. 

EDIT: GIVE UNIQUE ANIMATIONS TO SHOUTS! POINT FOR OOM, RALLY ALLIES FOR SIO, THROW A FIST IN THE AIR FOR FGJ AND BE THREATENING WITH FEAR ME!!! (intentional caps). 

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098
Added flavor

2 hours ago, oscuro.9720 said:

SIO is a 75s cooldown.

Yes its 75 base, but were talking about Vigorous Shouts which gives 20% reduction, putting it at 60s. 

Speaking of that you cant take VS and Phalanx strength together, so I'm asking for clarification for the line in the op: 

FGJ: Grants 10 Barrier to allies per Might shared through this skill (Phalanx Strength doubles it). ??

Edited by Draygo.9473

20 hours ago, Draygo.9473 said:

Yes its 75 base, but were talking about Vigorous Shouts which gives 20% reduction, putting it at 60s. 

Speaking of that you cant take VS and Phalanx strength together, so I'm asking for clarification for the line in the op: 

FGJ: Grants 10 Barrier to allies per Might shared through this skill (Phalanx Strength doubles it). ??

I forgor 💀