Is warrior the only class that.........?

Drax.7308

Sorry but i can't shout mi mauth abaut this painfull thing  that it seems it just hapend with this class

Wen i play i notice that sometimes mi caracter dies for no reason, 0 conditions, 0 damage, 0 enemies, i tough it was a bug

Then i notice that just hapend wen they take mi dawn and i come up again, mi caracter dies 

So i make some wiki resurch, and it seems that wen warrior get up again, have 15 seconds of life and if you don't kill an enemy it will die, alwais

Are you serius? 

Waths rong with arenanet with warrior?? 

The most slow class ever, not flexible builds or good options, not good in eny role 

Eny other class is beter in a toon of things then warrior and on top of that you ponish warrior to die eniwais, bicose wen hi get up 

You kill them, waths the point in here? 

Eny other class can keep playing if they get up again, but warriors dies in 15 seconds, warrior is not on meta, in wvw or pvp you have 0 chance to keep alive after you get up

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So to not die wen i get up, i need to remove discipline compleatly from mi build??? 

Is this a thing ligated to warrior as a class or you can do somthing to avoid this to hapend? 

Edited by Drax.7308
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Drax.7308 said:

So to not die wen i get up, i need to remove discipline compleatly from mi build??? 

Is this a thing ligated to warrior as a class or you can do somthing to avoid this to hapend? 

Upon trigger Vengeance rallies you but you gain a debuff that kills you if you don't kill any thing it also kills you when you would go into downstate

Vengeance has a 1/4 chance to rally without vengeful return  (a trait in the discipline trait line) with it you have 100% chance to rally.

It is very difficult to use in spvp or Wvw situations as pets/minions do not rally you and should only be used if your opponent is in downed state

I assume you're talking about vengeance correct?

Edited by Infinity.2876
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Drax.7308 said:

Waths rong with arenanet with warrior?? 

The most slow class ever, not flexible builds or good options, not good in eny role 

Eny other class is beter in a toon of things then warrior and on top of that you ponish warrior to die eniwais, bicose wen hi get up 

You kill them, waths the point in here? 

Eny other class can keep playing if they get up again, but warriors dies in 15 seconds, warrior is not on meta, in wvw or pvp you have 0 chance to keep alive after you get up

That is a very good question

Soo theres nothing you can do to avoid that to hapend??? It hapend bicose warrior works like that?? Its bicose you have to remove discipline? I don't andurtand

2 hours ago, Infinity.2876 said:

Upon trigger Vengeance rallies you but you gain a debuff that kills you if you don't kill any thing it also kills you when you would go into downstate

Vengeance has a 1/4 chance to rally without vengeful return  (a trait in the discipline trait line) with it you have 100% chance to rally.

It is very difficult to use in spvp or Wvw situations as pets/minions do not rally you and should only be used if your opponent is in downed state

I assume you're talking about vengeance correct?

17 hours ago, Drax.7308 said:

Soo theres nothing you can do to avoid that to hapend??? It hapend bicose warrior works like that?? Its bicose you have to remove discipline? I don't andurtand

1: if you die once (your big hp circle reaches 0) you go into downstate veneance rallies you momentarily. this is very powerful for a down state skill as you can use all your traits and skills to defeat something before the timer runs out which you would normally be doing in downstate anyway

2: vengeance is even more powerful with vengeful return so you should take the discipline

3: vengeance is no worse than other downstate skills (an arguement could be made for mist form (an elementalist downstate skill))

this is essentially my earlier post with links

maybe wiki can help you

Traits that improve downed.

• Strength of the Fallen ( Valor(guardian)) — Lose conditions every interval. Health degenerates more slowly while downed.
  • Serpent's Touch ( Deadly Arts(thief)) — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
  • Death's Embrace ( Spite(necro)) — Deal increased strike damage while downed. Inflict vulnerability when you strike a foe below the health threshold.
  • Death Nova ( Death Magic(necro)) — When you or one of your minions is downed, create a Poison Nova. Summon a jagged horror when you kill a foe.
Edited by Infinity.2876
  • Thanks 1