Quickness not working right?

Lily.1935

I don't know if its just me or if its on other classes but I've been noticing it on necromancer quite a bit while playing harbinger. Sometimes skills will not benefit from quickness even when they should. I've notice this happen with Pistol, dagger, Scepter, the elixirs, Blood is power and Plaguelands. its extremely strange as its messed up my rotation as the timing would mean I would accidentally interrupt my own skills. This has been happening regularly enough to where, Yeah, its defenately not my imagination. Occurs on Scourge as well with Summon Sand Shades and Grasping dead and Devouring darkness so its not just a harbinger thing.

Maybe its just my side inaccurately reading information or arena net's I'm not sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lily.1935 said:

I don't know if its just me or if its on other classes but I've been noticing it on necromancer quite a bit while playing harbinger. Sometimes skills will not benefit from quickness even when they should. I've notice this happen with Pistol, dagger, Scepter, the elixirs, Blood is power and Plaguelands. its extremely strange as its messed up my rotation as the timing would mean I would accidentally interrupt my own skills. This has been happening regularly enough to where, Yeah, its defenately not my imagination. Occurs on Scourge as well with Summon Sand Shades and Grasping dead and Devouring darkness so its not just a harbinger thing.

Maybe its just my side inaccurately reading information or arena net's I'm not sure.

Yep. When I raided on Wednesday i felt like I had no quickness sometimes even though I was the quickness source and I had quick ess in my boon bar. But other players in the raid complained about the same problem on other classes...

That being said. It felt slower than before, but I didn't actually test it.

20 hours ago, Lily.1935 said:

ive noticed it even on my autos sometimes... i thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me several times have i noticed my autos going like normal speed only for one or two of them then it goes back to being normal. Something is going with quickness but im not sure what it is. 

I noticed it too.

I may be wrong, but I think it comes from the second pulse of deathly haste.

It consistently seems to be missing that particular pulse, leading to 3s of no quickness if you don't have any concentration.

Look closely at your buff bar when you enter shroud, the first pulse always procs, but the second one often seems to be... off timing ? I don't know it's kinda odd.