A few questions about Guardian builds in instanced content

Buran.3796

1) Are healers used in Fractals (public games)?  Is Heal Quickness Firebrand demanded/good at it?

2) Which is more demanded at Fractals, Condition Firebrand, Condition Quckness Firebrand or Heal Quickness Firebrand?

3) Same question but applied at Raids and Strike Missions:  which one to run, pure dps, dps + quickness, quickness + heal support?

Gear is not a handicap (11 of the 14 slots are already legendary, I'm just trying to figure how could I be more useful if I chose to go back to instanced content).

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

1) Are healers used in Fractals (public games)?  Is Heal Quickness Firebrand demanded/good at it?

2) Which is more demanded at Fractals, Condition Firebrand, Condition Quckness Firebrand or Heal Quickness Firebrand?

3) Same question but applied at Raids and Strike Missions:  which one to run, pure dps, dps + quickness, quickness + heal support?

Gear is not a handicap (11 of the 14 slots are already legendary, I'm just trying to figure how could I be more useful if I chose to go back to instanced content).

Those questions are pretty hard to answer now as new benchmarks still aren't out to my knowledge. QFB might still be a thing, I lack a before and after comparison here, but I have that on cFB. Verdict on that from personal testing: It lost so much damage this patch that it is far outclassed by other DPS specs now like Specter as condi or even Soulbeast as power and therefore not worth playing anymore...

HFB is pretty much unchanged (this patch at least, the patch with Aegis removal on heal skill hit pretty hard, especially in fractals) and therefore still a good healer role in any content. The demand in fractals is high, other content mainly asks for just "Heal" now since Alac Mech is a thing. However you can still join there to cover Quickness instead of mechs Alacrity and will very likely be welcome.

• Thanks 1