To celebrate 300+ followers on twitter, I've created 2 new NPCs concepts (and some props), enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

These are amazing! I really hope ANET introduce these NPCs (and more) to the game. Why not New Kaineng? It feels kinda empty and lifeless as it is right now. It needs more Soo-Wonoodles and looooong charr plushies! 
I also write down dialogues for potential/hypothetical NPCs 🙂 Do you know of a place where we could put all those ideas together in one place to keep them pretty and organized? Who knows ANET will see it one day!

Edited by TheLadyOfTheRings.9148
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 9:14 PM, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

These are amazing! I really hope ANET introduce these NPCs (and more) to the game. Why not New Kaineng? It feels kinda empty and lifeless as it is right now. It needs more Soo-Wonoodles and looooong charr plushies! 
I also write down dialogues for potential/hypothetical NPCs 🙂 Do you know of a place where we could put all those ideas together in one place to keep them pretty and organized? Who knows ANET will see it one day!

Thanks! I think they (possibly) would be introduced in the new Living World Season. Soo-Wonoodles merchant could sell new flavor on each new map. Plushies could be monetized (dyeable 4 channels) and probably 2 standard variants buyable somewhere in incoming LWS.

I keep my ideas on twitter  and google drive portfolio (link is there too). I think ANet sees them, I am followed by few employees. 🙂 Sent CV too under General Applications, but so far no reply... 🙃

• Like 1