Raven gates & Raven flight

On 7/4/2022 at 5:40 PM, Ailinen Greenleaf.8562 said:

Hi

I am trying to go to the mastery point at the end of Drakkar event. I have to use a raven portal, but even if I have the mastery needed I cannot use it.

I am doing something wrong?

Raven's flight mastery

Despite the location of the mastery point it should be noted that the raven gates inside the Drakkar arena are currently bugged. The gates demand the Raven Flight Mastery even when the player has it, just in your screenshot. Happened to me as well. Sometimes events spawn in the areas behind the gates (or at least behind one of them) and even Koda Trial events, but it's not possible to get there because of this bug. I don't know though whether the bug is there all the time or only occasionally.

• Confused 1

On 7/4/2022 at 9:40 AM, Ailinen Greenleaf.8562 said:

Hi

I am trying to go to the mastery point at the end of Drakkar event. I have to use a raven portal, but even if I have the mastery needed I cannot use it.

I am doing something wrong?

Raven's flight mastery

All the portals in the cavern where the Drakkar meta takes place are only for access to the sub-bosses. And only accessible during specific parts of the meta.

For the Mastery Point, refer to Bjora Marches Insight: Drakkar's Lair . It is located at the end of a jumping puzzle, which is also where you do one of the Light puzzles.

19 minutes ago, aikatara.3462 said:

Despite the location of the mastery point it should be noted that the raven gates inside the Drakkar arena are currently bugged. The gates demand the Raven Flight Mastery even when the player has it, just in your screenshot. Happened to me as well. Sometimes events spawn in the areas behind the gates (or at least behind one of them) and even Koda Trial events, but it's not possible to get there because of this bug. I don't know though whether the bug is there all the time or only occasionally.

As mentioned above, the gates are for the meta only. As for Koda Trial events, the bug has been there ever since initial release and has never been fixed. The location is in the walls of the cavern below, near where the Mastery Point is.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Silent.6137 said:

As mentioned above, the gates are for the meta only. As for Koda Trial events, the bug has been there ever since initial release and has never been fixed.

Oh I see. I was just now duing a bunch of achievments in Bjora Marches and stumbled across this bug. What a shame they never fixed it. Especially since this isn't the only bug in Bjora Marches I came across.