Any chance HDR support could come in the future?

I enjoy HDR and even use it although the game doesn't support it, I find few colors to happen to look better, although subtle, but can be very blinding especially with post-processing enabled in particular areas.

I'm not really sure what requirements are needed for HDR implementation but just curious if it is feasible for the devs to add in the game

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 years later...

There is a ReShade addon that aims to add proper HDR into games. Guild Wars 2 one barely started a week ago so it surely needs more time and testing given how big the game is.

You can grab latest build over here already, though you may want to visit Discord (linked in github page above or GW2 Dev Community), for comparison shots, questions or to provide some feedback.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Voosh.7946 said:

There is a ReShade addon that aims to add proper HDR into games. Guild Wars 2 one barely started a week ago so it surely needs more time and testing given how big the game is.

You can grab latest build over here already, though you may want to visit Discord (linked in github page above or GW2 Dev Community), for comparison shots, questions or to provide some feedback.

is there a special way to load that addon?, when i put it in with the other reshade addons it doesn't seem to load (i get an addon failed to load error 1114)

i notice it says .addon64 instead of just .addon like the others, i'm gonna guess that could be part of the reason? 😄

• Haha 1