Drizzlewood Coast South and North meta rewards have to be balanced.

Nerium.4980

Don't know have many people talk about this before, but this is the situation of DC in China server (if you have interest) — Play Dead Gang.

These people don't want the meta to be  succeeded, trying to scale up the difficulty and make it fail. So they can continue to farm mats in southern part.

We don't really know how to deal with it now. So sad.

Edited by Nerium.4980
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

O.o wow. I play NA server, never seen anything like that. Now I hope people don't get any ideas lol...

I didn't think south was even that much better. Is it really a huge difference? It seemed like one at first to me, but less so the more I played it. Anyway, that takes efficient farming to a whole new level.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

As far as I remember there was a patch to stop this behavior and since then, the participation chests stop dropping, if the south events need too much time. Maybe it wasn't patched on the chinese servers?

Yes, in NA/EU currently you get a limited number of participation chest rollouts, so it's definitely better to push the meta to the end, because it maximizes the amount of chests you get per each reward check. There's no point in trying to stall the meta, because that leaves you with less rewards. Perhaps in China this was never applied.

The only minus of the current situation is that after you end the northern meta, map closes, and you get put on a random different instance. Which usually is already halfway through southern meta. So, basically, you lose rewards by staying till the end. That's... not a good thing.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I thought this was gonna be about how quickly the siege turtles break the siege events through. I LOVE it btw it’s SO fun! But the bar for progress into an enemy base before the boss spawns needs to be buffed.  I want to destroy EVERYTHING as the siege turtle but the objective moves on before we can even get through it all 😞 It used to be harder too so the turtles have definitely made it easier. Meaning it would be very logical for it to be buffed, pls anet 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

As far as I remember there was a patch to stop this behavior and since then, the participation chests stop dropping, if the south events need too much time. Maybe it wasn't patched on the chinese servers?

That makes a lot more sense now. You're probably right that they never made that change on chinese servers for whatever reason.

• Sad 1