RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]

Cheyenna.4135

On 8/27/2023 at 5:50 AM, hotwielzz.6427 said:

I am very interested in joining if possible, I unfortunately was forced to take a 6 year break and I am now getting back into the game but definitely out of the loop, I have some previous experience with some fractals and raids although I don't remember much but I am wanting to progress with end game content with some cool people. I also do pvp and used to do wvw quite a bit 

On 8/27/2023 at 8:49 AM, Henny.7315 said:

Hi! Coming back after 18 months or so, and wanting to eventually get back into fractals and start raiding. Around 2000 hours or so total, appreciate it! Henny.7315

On 8/26/2023 at 11:57 PM, EvilSagat.5243 said:

o/ Just got back into gw a month back and would like to join your guild! Would love some people to run daily fractals with 🙂

Hella lovelies ❤️ 

@hotwielzz Happy to ear you're in a place where you can enjoy GW2 again ❤️ 

@Henny YOU SAID RAIIIIDS ?!?!?!?!?! hahahaha i think at this point im addicted to Raids !!! ❤️ 

@Evil We do have folks who love fractals indeed ❤️ 

Sorry for the longer replies guys. Busy weekeeend filled with... NOOOO !?!?! YOU GUESSED IT ?!?!?! RAIIIIIIDS !!! hahaha

Ailrighty, im stepping in game and sending a guild invite, so make sure you have at least one spare guild slots to be able to receive the invite
Just press G and click Clair De Lune and accept invite \o/

There we go, it is sent 🙂 Hopefully we'll catch each other shoooon ❤️ 

On 8/29/2023 at 1:09 PM, McLoving.6584 said:

Hi, I am returning player trying to get back into endgame contents.  If you guys still have openings, I would love to join!  Thank you. McLoving.6584

• Hey! We do have openings still. I've sent an invite over to ya! If you need any assistance with joining the guild or our Discord server, I'll gladly help ya out! If I'm not available, please give one of the members or a Lunatic a shout and they'll for sure help ya out too. 😄  Just a reminder to enable our Guild chat in your chat tabs are well so you are able to socialize with the rest of the gang! Welcome in to [Luna]. ❤️

8 hours ago, cynaethus.7986 said:

Hi there! I've been playing for almost 2 years now and was wondering if you had any more openings as I would love to join! Thank you~

• Hey, @cynaethus.7986. We do have openings still, yeap yeap! If still interested, an invite has been sent to ya and you'll see the boop the next time you hop online. Please be sure to ask any questions you may have and we'll answer as best we can! 😄

12 hours ago, psychopoweranger.7564 said:

Hello! I am interested in joining. 

Thanks! 

On 9/2/2023 at 12:06 PM, fomalhaut.6871 said:

Hi there, long time player requesting to join if you still have open slots. Thank you. 

On 9/1/2023 at 2:02 AM, Kaelani.1792 said:

Hi there, I am a returning player trying to get into beginner fractals, strikes, and raids. I main a Mechanist (looking to go the support route)! And am also a night owl! I'd love an invite! .

• Evenin' folks! Sorry for a bit of daily in getting back to ya. Took a couple days to myself. 😄   We still have open spots, yeap yeap! Invites have been sent to everyone! Please don't hesitate to ask if any questions pop up; we'll try our best to answer whatever you got. Couple reminders to join the Discord server and turn on our guild chat, allowing you to see our chat and socialize with the guild!

20 hours ago, Xenolithic.9608 said:

Hello. I am a returning player. Any chance I would be able to get an invite to the guild?
Name is Aster.7529 since I just changed my name.

• Hey! You sure can. An invite's been sent over to ya. You should see the pop-up to accept it the next time you pop online!

New active player here interested in joining an active casual guild like yours. Had this account since 2012 but just played it actively a month ago. planning to play casually at least 5 professions and learning more about the endgame probably in December when I have more time. I do hope it is okay to get an invite to the guild? Thanks. 

9 hours ago, Dusk Sarsis.7025 said:

Dusk Sarsis.7025

I'm interested in joining. long time player but mostly pve content and have not spent much time in raids or fractals yet. I would like to change that. I have a friend teaching me a bit more about the builds for these and have an ADPS specter ready to go.

6 hours ago, togzky.2938 said:

New active player here interested in joining an active casual guild like yours. Had this account since 2012 but just played it actively a month ago. planning to play casually at least 5 professions and learning more about the endgame probably in December when I have more time. I do hope it is okay to get an invite to the guild? Thanks. 

41 minutes ago, Chrysindra Moonscorn.6318 said:

I'd be interested in joining if there's still space ^^. Been playing on and off casually since launch but I've not really tried poking at endgame pve stuff until recently.

• Afternoon, everyone! It's exciting to see so many people ready - or getting ready - for endgame content! Of course we'd love to have all of you join us! Invites have just now been sent out. Per usual, a couple reminders:
    • Ensure our Guild Chat is on by going to your main chat tab in game -> hitting the little arrow -> Check "Guild" -> Check "Luna"
    • Don't forget to join our Discord upon accepting our guild invite. You can find the server invite link in our Guild Message of the Day. If you have any questions or issues, don't hesitate to ask/tell us!

Hi there,

Returning player here after several years of inactivity. Catching up with recent xpack right now. I am a former raider (in other games such as WoW and FFIVX) and was interested in a casual guild with whom I can learn raids, fractals, dungeons, etc. I'd like to see if we are a good fit if you have spots open.

Hello, 

I played a ton throughout the years but took a break for a bit where I only logged on for new story patches. After the new expansion, I'm reinvested and would like a group to jump into nightly strikes and things with. Looks like your guild may be something I would be interested in. Are there any open spots?

On 9/5/2023 at 2:21 PM, Vladish.3940 said:

Hi there,

Returning player here after several years of inactivity. Catching up with recent xpack right now. I am a former raider (in other games such as WoW and FFIVX) and was interested in a casual guild with whom I can learn raids, fractals, dungeons, etc. I'd like to see if we are a good fit if you have spots open.

17 hours ago, Yorlight.7268 said:

Hey I am a returning player and looking for a PvE focus guild. I really enjoy raiding and doing dungeons. Would be great to get an invite.

• Evenin'! Invites should be awaiting all of you the next time you come online. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you don't know how somethin' works!

18 hours ago, Malcheor.7645 said:

Hello, 

I played a ton throughout the years but took a break for a bit where I only logged on for new story patches. After the new expansion, I'm reinvested and would like a group to jump into nightly strikes and things with. Looks like your guild may be something I would be interested in. Are there any open spots?

• Hey there, @Malcheor.7645. We still have spots available, yeap! I tried to invite you to our guild, but you are already in 5 guilds which is the max amount of guilds you can be a part of. Once you leave one of those, I can invite you! Just let me know either here or via a DM once done and we'll get ya situated with an invite!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Cheyenna.4135 changed the title to RECRUITMENT CLOSED || Claîr De Lune [Luna]