Pets and steath

Zaret.1450

I guess it has already been talked about but ill ask anyway, stealth on pets, how does it work?

The thing is, i have made a decent build for wvw, and i saw that smokescale can self stealth with smoke field and unleash f2 to blast, but even then, the pet takes stealth from others right? should anet make it so your stealth aplies to pets too? like, the trait that copies your boons to your pet making so stealth is also copied.

Also i didnt realy see any problem with the stealths, i mean i might not be the main source, but i and my pet stayed stealthed almost more than anyone else, and noone ended without it... sooo opinions please

7 hours ago, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Your pets are essentially a 2nd body on the batttlefield. I dont think they should stealth when you do (this coming from a ranger co main in WvW). Imagine how more OP condi druids would be xD

Blast fields exist for this reason and imo should stay that way 🙂

i dont think pets are that strong, and what was it for blast fields?

12 hours ago, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Your pets are essentially a 2nd body on the batttlefield. I dont think they should stealth when you do (this coming from a ranger co main in WvW). Imagine how more OP condi druids would be xD

Blast fields exist for this reason and imo should stay that way 🙂

Pets aren't strong enough to be considered that much of a threat. In addition, it's super easy to track a stealthing ranger if you see the pet, since the pet won't be stealthed.

If ranger pets were super strong and not a broken bad (no quickness or alacrity on plenty of pets, they just don't work, and that's just one of many overarching bugs) system then I'd agree with you. But as it stands with stealth being super important for wvw and pretty important when you can use it for pvp they should be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1