50 gold for bank service in Eye of the North

snaplemouton.1294

4 hours ago, Labjax.2465 said:

So we're just going to repeat what we already went over? I already explained in detail how this game has plenty of gold sinks that are effective at being a gold sink and this isn't one.

Just like "I am rich you know" and many others.... They add up. If you want to use some super hub, go to rata, finish arbourstone mastery, or use any of passes.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

Just like "I am rich you know" and many others.... They add up. If you want to use some super hub, go to rata, finish arbourstone mastery, or use any of passes.

Lol. As I've stated prob multiple times at this point in this thread, in detail, it's the bank's cost not making sense and being tacked onto the end of an achievement (putting it in nearly completed) that annoys me. I really could not care less about this absolute BS tack you're going on about with super hubs. I used DR before I started use EotN and now I use EotN and it's fine even without the "official" bank access. Also, I have arborstone at full mastery, who cares? It has nothing to do with what I or anyone else has been saying here.

• Thanks 1