Twin fang change

Stavros.8249

Hello

In my opinion the 7% crit rate should leave and be added to the crit damage and go to 15%.

I think is awkward  to hit an enemy from the side or behind 

Also I am at 100% critical rate with berserker gear already with crit signet. 

The above suggestion  is for pve

Edited by Stavros.8249

The whole specialization could use some changes / improvements but sure, I wouldn't be opposed to putting a stronger emphasis on selfish damage for Twin Fangs but if that's the case I would also like to see them updating the other traits e.g. might share for Assassin's Fury and a change for the activation condition of Signets of Powers bonus effects to be based "on crit" instead of "on kill" (without ICD to improve consistency but lower values if appropriate).

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Tails.9372 said:

The whole specialization could use some changes / improvements but sure, I wouldn't be opposed to putting a stronger emphasis on selfish damage for Twin Fangs but if that's the case I would also like to see them updating the other traits e.g. might share for Assassin's Fury and a change for the activation condition of Signets of Powers bonus effects to be based "on crit" instead of "on kill" (without ICD to improve consistency but lower values if appropriate).

I agree with u.  I also think the trait signet of power is awkward,  cause it's based in kills.