Dagger + Blood Magic...Needs Improving.

ArmageddonAsh.6430

So out of curiosity, i looked at the Spellbreaker traits when i came across "Sun and Moon Style" and it made me think, How good would this kind of trait be for Dagger! For those that dont know, for each equipped dagger the Warrior gains an effect - Mian hand Dagger equipped grants Quickness on Interrupt (5second cool down) but its the off hand dagger that interested me, heal for 7% of Critical Damge you deal.

Now, compare that to the Necro Dagger trait 25% movement speed with Dagger equipped (meh) and 20% cool down reduction when you use skills above 50% health (another meh) both of these kinda really suck and doesnt really fit in with the theme of Dagger or blood magic what so ever.

What do you guys think of this:

Quickening Thirst: Increase the effects of Health Siphons (Traits and Dagger #2) by 12.5% for each Dagger you have equipped. critical hits Siphon Health health from enemies and deal damage (think Sigil of Blood) 1second ICD

I would then remove Mark of Evasion trait and make it so that it grant 25% movement speed. This would affect you no matter what weapon you currently have equipped. It would be nice if the Vamperic and Vamperic Presence traits didnt have INSANELY crap Healing Power Scaling as well :/

What do you guys think? I think Dagger is such a cool weapon, it just kinda well sucks :(

@Murdock.6547 said:Its a cool idea, but the movespeed should remain in this trait with dagger equipped.

Why do you think that? i mean others get movement speed buffs simply for having the trait line equipped (Chrono) Given just how lacking mobility is for Necro, limiting it to Dagger seems unnecessarily punishing, like "well you can have 25% movement speed, but here only on this weapon which is hardly used because it sucks"

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Murdock.6547 said:Its a cool idea, but the movespeed should remain in this trait with dagger equipped.

Why do you think that? i mean others get movement speed buffs simply for having the trait line equipped (Chrono) Given just how lacking mobility is for Necro, limiting it to Dagger seems unnecessarily punishing, like "well you can have 25% movement speed, but here only on this weapon which is hardly used because it sucks"

It doesn't stack with swiftness or speed of shadows. which you should be using anyway. This is a non argument.

Archived