Sudden Soulbeast Love

Gotejjeken.1267

5 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Druid changes won't make Druid viable as a support next to Tempest or Guard variants. The nerf of DC 13 cleanse to 3 will actually hurt Druid a lot more than any of those other changes will help it.

In fact teh nerf to Verdant Etching just removed the only real tool the druid had to make itself of any use to an squad. Seriously i don't understand what the devs are thinking. 

Even if they are completely ignorant of the class, like it seems to be confirmed, it is just simple logic to understand if they want to make Druid a team player you don't remove the few team support options i had left (as it used to have many more) 

8 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

In fact teh nerf to Verdant Etching just removed the only real tool the druid had to make itself of any use to an squad. Seriously i don't understand what the devs are thinking. 

Even if they are completely ignorant of the class, like it seems to be confirmed, it is just simple logic to understand if they want to make Druid a team player you don't remove the few team support options i had left (as it used to have many more) 

Oh man, did you not see the dev quote from their discord that leaked with that last big weird patch they did? The dev himself said: "I haven't played Ranger, so I'm working with notes from the wiki here."

I mean no offense, but that explains a lot.