Do you like the well changes ?

Kougiou.5634

Do you like the well changes ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the wells being stationary ?

I think I might quit again after the change. I tried every build for every class since I came back 2 months ago and I fell in love with scrapper, it's super fun, versatile, fast, I love it. But that change it will just make it to be another one-among-the-many-boring-a**-builds out there.

• Like 2

I have been enjoying playing support scrapper in WvW. I've previously hated WvW but recently joined a WvW guild. Took me a long time to land on a support build I enjoyed. It wasn't about "what is the best?" it was about "what playstyle do I enjoy the most?" Unfortunately, when they destroy that playstyle, they destroyed my reason for playing it. If they found a way to balance it without destroying the way it plays, I would still play it. Now I'm considering taking a break from the game altogether. This is just too disappointing. 

Edited by artrayus.8312
  • Like 1

I'm torn on this topic. I definitely don't like how sneak gyro works with this change, because not only does it mean standing still while stacking the stealth buff which wastes 6 seconds of otherwise usable stealth duration, it also means that the super speed from this gyro is completely wasted, because since it's applied with the first tick, it will run out at exactly the moment when you're ready to move. This will make skipping stuff in dungeons and fractals pretty much impossible.

But I do like the 900 range on the other gyros, because it will allow me to make a ranged scrapper build, which, considering the mech nerfs, might end up being viable.