LFG Abuse fix

Biziut.3594

On top of that they could add commander powers for people at 5 man parties, let the party owner kick people like commander with a tag can without any voting system. If there could be a party owner role just like a commander role that could help with situations when someone randomly can just hijack your own party if they come with a premade and its obnoxious sometimes.. let us kick those trolls instead in parties aswell.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, soul.9651 said:

On top of that they could add commander powers for people at 5 man parties, let the party owner kick people like commander with a tag can without any voting system. If there could be a party owner role just like a commander role that could help with situations when someone randomly can just hijack your own party if they come with a premade and its obnoxious sometimes.. let us kick those trolls instead in parties aswell.

Just make sure that it's only party leadership and not instance ownership as well.

I still remember from the early days that entire parties got booted out of dungeons, because they didn't remember who opened the dungeons and voted-kicked the instance owners.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Just make sure that it's only party leadership and not instance ownership as well.

I still remember from the early days that entire parties got booted out of dungeons, because they didn't remember who opened the dungeons and voted-kicked the instance owners.

Those were the days or the leaders that fought all the way to 70% completion of a dungeon then went afk and said finish without me or restart since if I get kicked you lose the instance. 

Or as you said leader disconnect people forget its the leader and vote kick after afew minutes.