LF Guild

I'm looking for a guild (either region - I can transfer) with the following requirements:

LGBTQ-friendly

Active Discord

I'm 33 year old lesbian transwoman, have issues with voice comm due to the mismatch. Also have anxiety. Have been playing GW2 on and off since Beta. Mostly into PvE, hoping to find a group for fractals and strikes.

Edited by lezbefriends.7516
  • Confused 2

On 10/1/2022 at 5:12 PM, lezbefriends.7516 said:

I'm looking for a guild (either region - I can transfer) with the following requirements:

LGBTQ-friendly

Active Discord

I'm 33 year old lesbian transwoman, have issues with voice comm due to the mismatch. Also have anxiety. Have been playing GW2 on and off since Beta. Mostly into PvE, hoping to find a group for fractals and strikes.

Hiya, Lezbefriends!  You might be interested in the guild I lead, Café Solidarity.  We have multiple lesbian trans women in the guild, and we have really intentional policies around voice communication.  No one is required to be on voice for an event, except for our Raids and Strikes (RAS) Training Group.  And, even with that, we have RAS expectations that everyone is required to read and agree to before joining.  Part of those expectations read:

We will be using voice chat for this, and that can be an area of concern for people who identify as transgender and/or non-binary. It’s ok if you are not comfortable talking on voice; you can just listen We are setting the expectation that people’s voices do not determine their gender If you do choose to talk, we will still gender you correctly and gently intervene if other people get confused about someone’s gender.

(One of the lesbian trans women in the guild is an active member of RAS and actually led a raid group earlier today for the Coalescence collection.)

Anyway, if you're interested, please join our Discord!  You can read through people's introductions and our #rules channel, and decide if we're a good fit.  If so, please post an intro in the #introductions channel. 🙂

Discord: https://discord.gg/rWTKRbP

Hi lezbefriends (love the name btw lol lezbehonest). It looks like you got some great recommendations already but consider in GW2 you can be in 5 guilds at once! With that in mind please also consider joining us at Twilight Brigade [hack]. We are an queer (including both transmen, transwomen and nonbinary members) oriented guild focused on doing GW2 end game content such as the raids and fractals you mentioned with both statics and training throughout the week and a very active discord server. Feel free to message me on here or discord (same name on there) if you have anymore comments, questions or concerns 🙂

Edited by Shawn.2863
thoroughness