Flux Bomb and Underground Facility

I just want to rant that doing this Fractal with Flux Bomb is so painful and awful.

It makes having to stand still on the buttons so hard to do, I don't really know how to get a group to do well on this with Flux Bomb because if you have bomb, you need to get off the button so you don't drop it on the button and destroy yourself, etc. It just feels so messy to do with Flux Bomb. After the door is open, it's totally fine and it goes back to just being a mechanic you pay attention to not drop on the group but during the button phase, it is just absolute poop.

• Confused 1

For the button phases, you need to assign two players per button, so one player can swap with another when the flux bomb comes up, and make sure they have range to pull enemies from the control panel. It doesn't help if the player at the controls gets the bomb, but there's nothing to do about that.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 5:08 AM, Zohane.7208 said:

It's not that hard, really; assign 2 sturdy players to the pads, have the alac hack the control and a dps defend, then the heal can help the ones on the pad survive the flux.

I am the healer and it doesn't matter how hard I try to heal them, they still end up dying because of the massive heal reduction from the agony that the flux bomb gives.

On 10/7/2022 at 10:26 PM, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

For the button phases, you need to assign two players per button, so one player can swap with another when the flux bomb comes up, and make sure they have range to pull enemies from the control panel. It doesn't help if the player at the controls gets the bomb, but there's nothing to do about that.

We tried this strategy, but without voice comms with random players, etc. It was messy and didn't work that well. We just waited until we eventually got lucky and the flux bomb didn't hit our button and gate person.