because to change this dynamics they are a little elitist 
in their general concept instead of adding players they 
create castes and divisions in the game why not station 
the bosses of these dugios in pve or transform 
these maps to pve so that more players live the 
feeling of moves events and content that gets 
stuck in these places that are for few.
  • Confused 12

In case anyone else is having trouble reading the OP because of the weird formatting:

because to change this dynamics they are a little elitist in their general concept instead of adding players they create castes and divisions in the game why not station the bosses of these dugios in pve or transform these maps to pve so that more players live the feeling of moves events and content that gets stuck in these places that are for few.

If I've understood correctly you're saying Fractals and raids should be converted into open-world maps, because you think not many people do them in their current format. It might be true that they're less popular than open-world meta-events, but I don't think that's a problem as there's still a lot for people who like open-world maps to do, and the people who do prefer instanced activities really enjoy them.

I also don't think it would be easy to convert them, or that they'd be interesting with bigger groups, because they're specifically designed for 5-10 players in a relatively small area.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

In case anyone else is having trouble reading the OP because of the weird formatting:

If I've understood correctly you're saying Fractals and raids should be converted into open-world maps, because you think not many people do them in their current format. It might be true that they're less popular than open-world meta-events, but I don't think that's a problem as there's still a lot for people who like open-world maps to do, and the people who do prefer instanced activities really enjoy them.

I also don't think it would be easy to convert them, or that they'd be interesting with bigger groups, because they're specifically designed for 5-10 players in a relatively small area.

I got the feeling from the post they're arguing it should be open world so they dont have to struggle to get into groups. The mindset of, "I cant see raid/bosses cause I dont have a team."
While I understand their desire to see that content, balance would be impossible if it was unlimited numbers like the world bosses.

• Like 2