Feature request: Skyscale pet skin

Arkham Creed.7358

I imagine this would actually need to "technically" be a new set of pets, even if they are statistically and mechanically identical to their baseline. But however you want to do it, I am hereby issuing my formal "begging and pleading" for skyscale "skins" for the existing wyvern pets. Or entirely new versions, that would work too. I just want to go all-in on the dragon tamer angle. Ideally I want to have a skyscale pet, chair, and mount all ready to go. Even better; have the pet and chair inherit the skin and dyes of your mount so they all look like the same critter. Throw in a skyscale themed armor set and I'll be in dragoon heaven. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Arkham Creed.7358 said:

Even better; have the pet and chair inherit the skin and dyes of your mount so they all look like the same critter.

It is very disappointing that the Skyscale chair doesn't reflect your skin and dyes. I play a Charr and my character looks goofy riding any Skyscale other than the Broad Horned Bull, but I can't lean against him with the Skyscale chair.

More draconic ranger pets in general would be appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 10/12/2022 at 1:45 AM, Valfar.3761 said:

It is very disappointing that the Skyscale chair doesn't reflect your skin and dyes. I play a Charr and my character looks goofy riding any Skyscale other than the Broad Horned Bull, but I can't lean against him with the Skyscale chair.

More draconic ranger pets in general would be appreciated.

I feel like we should have pet versions of all the mounts. Honestly...

• Like 4