Assigned Team is incorrect

dly.2485

I have been assigned a team for an old guild that I created with friends years ago and not my active or selected guild. I selected my main guild on WvW days ago but it still put me in the wrong team and even after skirmish or daily server reset it wont change.

On 10/15/2022 at 5:43 PM, carrolltech.9215 said:

So I presenting my guild on the guild screen, and I have select my guild from the WvW menu under World Restructuring - BETA 

Another day has passed and I am still in the incorrect team.

Yea, it won't change after the deadline.

Please check these things:
1) Selection needed to be made before Thursday Oct 13th at 11:59pm Pacific.  (I assume you did this correctly.)
2) You've participated in WvW prior to the beta recently, like within the last 30 days.  The automatic placement requires recent participation data even if you selected a guild and they don't exactly tell you that or how recent it needs to be.  If you got the option to manually select a team (see my screenshot), you would know you didn't have enough recent participation.

https://imgur.com/AoEujUe

Then use /bug to report incorrect placement.

Edited by Chaba.5410

On 10/17/2022 at 4:30 PM, Chaba.5410 said:

Yea, it won't change after the deadline.

Please check these things:
1) Selection needed to be made before Thursday Oct 13th at 11:59pm Pacific.  (I assume you did this correctly.)
2) You've participated in WvW prior to the beta recently, like within the last 30 days.  The automatic placement requires recent participation data even if you selected a guild and they don't exactly tell you that or how recent it needs to be.  If you got the option to manually select a team (see my screenshot), you would know you didn't have enough recent participation.

https://imgur.com/AoEujUe

Then use /bug to report incorrect placement.

Thanks,

Yeah I will report, I had enough participation and had selected the right guild etc, was really looking forward to completing stuff with guild, we did not know this was happening at first and one of my friends even moved from Gandara server to Gunnars Hold just to play WvW together. Then it put me in the wrong team, its so frustrating.