I got a solution to ele: Why not just have ANET add some xtra sustain somewhere to make builds more balanced in sustain?

Axl.8924

I'd say in general the best way to give some squishy classes more sustain is to simply remove the current differences in health and armor pools. Its an outdated concept that doesn't take into account all elite specializations. 

Just give every profession baseline medium armor and vitality stats. Maybe give warrior a small increase in dps/sustain to compensate for the hp and armor loss and a minor dps/sustain nerf to ele/thief in PvP. 

• Confused 3

On 10/25/2022 at 9:50 PM, solemn.9670 said:

(WvW/PvP) Whenever not playing strictly meta catalyst or boring fire sword focus weaver, ... I often feel like "ah, this build would be on par with meta harbinger/mechanist/willbender/soulbeast/thief, etc etc... if I had four traitlines"

Yo Solemn,

try this: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAg2lZwGZasLGJO0PntdA-z5YXGJUARmAGPAA 

I often feel like "ah, this build would be on par with meta harbinger/mechanist/willbender/soulbeast/thief, etc etc... if THEY had four traitlines"

Edit: stop being confused! and start being juiced! this build is CRACKED and its carrying my fat kitten in platin 2 with ease..

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1