Ferocious Symbiosis should also lower Cooldowns (PvE)

Mell.4873

Along with the 3% damage a 3% cooldown reduction much like alacrity.
This Trait was already super reliant on keeping you pet alive and attacking enough to provide this buff, so boons like Quickness Zephyr and "Sic Em" can really help(pet speed buff).

This simple change would allow this trait to be used for a few other weapons like Greatsword and Longbow that don't have good stuns to fuel Fervent Force.

Have enough CD reduction in terms of quick draw and fervent force--ferocious symbiosis is fine in current state as you'll always have max stats (i.e. +15% dmg and 25% speed) if you are playing correctly.  

If more CD reduction is added, it should be at weapon specific level, like gs maul or staff 3 into an ally.

If changing Ferocious Symbiosis, then I'd rather it work like mini Strength of the Pack and add might as you attack.  Even if its 2 stacks of might for a max of 10, and then just move the movement speed to the actual unleash (i.e. if you unleashed get 25%, if pet unleashed it gets 25%).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Have enough CD reduction in terms of quick draw and fervent force--ferocious symbiosis is fine in current state as you'll always have max stats (i.e. +15% dmg and 25% speed) if you are playing correctly.  

If more CD reduction is added, it should be at weapon specific level, like gs maul or staff 3 into an ally.

If changing Ferocious Symbiosis, then I'd rather it work like mini Strength of the Pack and add might as you attack.  Even if its 2 stacks of might for a max of 10, and then just move the movement speed to the actual unleash (i.e. if you unleashed get 25%, if pet unleashed it gets 25%).

We already have a few ways to get 25 might on any PvE build. I do like the idea that the pet gets a unique buff if it is Unleashed, unlike now where it gets nothing I believe. 

The reason to pick Ferocious Symbiosis is if you don't want to play a high APM build. Some people want to play a fantasy game and actually get to look around at the pretty environments, watch the cool boss animations and spell effects, and chat with their teammates while their abilities are on cooldown and their character is autoattacking for several seconds. Ferocious Symbiosis lets you do that and put out decent DPS. If you want a higher APM build, you pick Fervent Force. Making Ferocious Symbiosis increase the APM of your playstyle would be terrible. If that happened, then you're stuck with picking the third and final grandmaster trait that nobody ever picks: Restorative Strikes, not because it actually makes you better but because it would be the one and only trait that doesn't make your build super intensive.