Friendly Reminder: Last new spvp content was released in Nov 2018.

Voraxen.2035

Technically we got what we wanted. From the June 6th patch:

Structured Player vs. Player

• Legacy of the Foefire: Fixed an issue that prevented players from interrupting the guild lord's healing skill. The defiance bar will now only be active while the skill is being cast.

So I guess the counter is reset now? Pack it up guys, see you in 5 years.... just kidding. But seriously why change this, and why now? The most random minor tweak. Meanwhile the gates still still immune to crits and condis... again, why now and why this???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

• Legacy of the Foefire: Fixed an issue that prevented players from interrupting the guild lord's healing skill. The defiance bar will now only be active while the skill is being cast.

So I guess the counter is reset now? Pack it up guys, see you in 5 years.... just kidding. But seriously why change this, and why now? The most random minor tweak. Meanwhile the gates still still immune to crits and condis... again, why now and why this???

No comment...

ONLY A BIGGER BUMP!

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2023 at 9:29 PM, Bazsi.2734 said:

It is a bizarre change and good point about the gates. I wonder what caused them to even think to change something like that.