What guild events do you do?

Rysdude.3824

Hello everyone,I posted this in reddit but want to here as well to hopefull recieve more great input. I want to host a Wintersday Event for the guild I belong to but falling short on ideas for activities. I did one event in the past and I had races, costume contest, hide & seek, halloween trivia and riddles.

So wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some inspiration. What sort of activities have you seen or been a part of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's been a few years now, but back when our RP guild was going full blast we had Wintersday Parties (a couple of years in a row) where the whole troupe got together and ICly gave each other gifts and just hung out. The gifts were just RP descriptions of lore-appropriate items, often collated in a list on our guild forums for reference to save typing time in game.

Even if you don't RP, you could do some sort of Secret Tixx thing where there is a gold-value limit on gifts and each member is given a random other member to find a gift for, then mail them during the event for the recipient to "open" in front of everyone. Which makes keeping it secret hard unless you have a third party to collect and hand out the items I guess, but on the other hand means no suppression of too many mails since each person is just sending one thing.

Archived