Pets in wvw

Zaret.1450

Im sure someone has seen it before but i need to confirm, do pets have like almost half of its health cut off in wvw? my drake has 40k in ove and 23k in wvw, does it happen with other stats too? and if thats the case... would decreasing the nerf on life make pets better in wvw? like a 35k pet would be able to tank more in a zerg right?

1 hour ago, zaswer.5246 said:

Im sure someone has seen it before but i need to confirm, do pets have like almost half of its health cut off in wvw? my drake has 40k in ove and 23k in wvw, does it happen with other stats too? and if thats the case... would decreasing the nerf on life make pets better in wvw? like a 35k pet would be able to tank more in a zerg right?

Pets have a stat nerf overall because people can't handle mediocre AI in pvp.

1 hour ago, Beddo.1907 said:

The impact from more hp is not much honestly.
Your pet will evaporate as soon as it's in a wrong spot either way, while doing nothing valuable.

thingbis, i mostly use turtle and other "suport" pets, so i have them in pasive and can put on bubbles on roots if needed, or while untamed launch a pet to someone and corrupt, that stuff, and inallwais think pets lack health overall, maybe its true just health doesnt do much but better than nothing i guess