Please fix Tactical Reload

MrCrowe.8417

I know there are many vets here are fans of spellbreaker but please, don't pidgeon-hole power builds to it.  I doze off playing spb, like I do guardian, I don't know why.. Only aggressive berserker and one-man fourth of july bladesworn gameplay get me engaged.  I like explosive combat, and spb combat sound like scissors at a salon.  I've been practicing spb dps rotation, and the more I play it the more I get bored.

So please fix this, and also please don't neglect power Berserker, my number 1 pick.

Edited by CaffeeCup.5742
  • Thanks 1

The rota requires you to have the extra charge of Flow Stabilizer in order to cast Dragon Trigger fast. Every millisecond you lose while charging your DT is time spent not actually hitting the boss, therefore a DPS loss. I haven't really had the patience to sit through an entire golem with the current bug, so I cannot give you the numbers. It's just unplayable...

Other than that, the skill's description literally says: Reload ammo on all of your bladesworn skills. It's not doing that, it only resets gunsaber 3.

There's no reason for me to believe this is a shadow nerf, as the skill description didn't change, as well as the neither the patch notes nor the preview mention this skill. That should be a pretty clear explanation.

• Haha 1