Thoughts on Alac Mirage and Quick Chrono after Patch

Forbiben.3842

Alacrity Mirage in Raids and on Fractal Bosses in most cases feels much better since we over cap Alacrity and it gives us time to set up on a new target. I  personally would love to see quick chrono get the same treatment since they both require a certain amount of set up to give their boons. What do you think?

Edited by Forbiben.3842

5 hours ago, Forbiben.3842 said:

Alacrity Mirage in Raids and on Fractal Bosses in most cases feels much better since we over cap Alacrity and it gives us time to set up on a new target. I  personally would love to see quick chrono get the same treatment since they both require a certain amount of set up to give their boons. What do you think?

Honestly I think that is an amazing idea, right now I just spam shatters of cooldown otherwise I cannot produce enough Quickness on demand.

Being able to shatter with full clones via Mirror Images and one weapon skill to then have time to set up another 3 clones would be much more preferable. Right now my quickness just run out to quickly. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

Honestly I think that is an amazing idea, right now I just spam shatters of cooldown otherwise I cannot produce enough Quickness on demand.

Being able to shatter with full clones via Mirror Images and one weapon skill to then have time to set up another 3 clones would be much more preferable. Right now my quickness just run out to quickly. 

I think split second should apply quickness twice. I mean you do strike twice with every shatter, so allow second strike to apply quickness as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1