Changing Email Address?

• 2 months later...

I am trying to raise a support ticket to change my email address and when I enter into the Subject field Change Email Address the whole ticket closes and goes back to the 

Guild Wars 2 Support Account Support: Creating, Accessing, and Securing Your Account - Account Security screen and if I start to raise a ticket again it just closes the ticket screen again.  How am I to change my email address if I cant raise a ticket.  I have all the information needed to change my email address but cant raise a ticket.  Please let me know what the problem is.

52 minutes ago, GazMag.9841 said:

I am trying to raise a support ticket to change my email address and when I enter into the Subject field Change Email Address the whole ticket closes and goes back to the 

Guild Wars 2 Support Account Support: Creating, Accessing, and Securing Your Account - Account Security screen and if I start to raise a ticket again it just closes the ticket screen again.  How am I to change my email address if I cant raise a ticket.  I have all the information needed to change my email address but cant raise a ticket.  Please let me know what the problem is.

If you can't log in to the GW2 support website, try doing this with a different browser. One with it's default settings. (No add-ons for example)

If that still does not work, follow these steps to contact ArenaNet support by e-mail. Be sure to provide the required information and proof of ownership of your account.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862918-Trouble-Logging-In

• 2 weeks later...