Sceptre is fine - you just need to learn how to dodge.

Sahne.6950

On 1/13/2023 at 9:27 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

i mean.. your right... but did you pay close attention to whats actually happening, besides people melting?  I am making HUUGE mistakes.. for example i was facetanking very important skills, like the sword3, from a toptier EU player, altho i have 2 dodges left... and i am still somehow getting away with it...

Look at the first fight please... I do a single panic dodge in the begining, i evade nothing with this dodge and from there on i facetank him the whole fight! Mijo is landing EVERYTHING... i dont evade a single fart.... and i am still winning with over 50% hp left.

Either i have sudenly become cellofrags, on Nov.29.2022, or.....      the balancing might be off.

Ich denke der schnallt eh nix...xD

It is broken yes. Something is very bad in the balance between Damage dealer =/ Tankiness. As DrD i can't fight anything anymore because my Sustain is bad and dmg is too low.  And there is a big block/invul fiesta.

And yes that is Mijo. He is a Top Tier player so it is even more bad to see him melted like a newbie who does his first match. Sadly there are enough peoples who try to defend that mess still. Sad and bad state of PvP atm.

Edited by Burial.1958
  • Haha 1