Bladesworn: PvP Roamer Build

Nomad.5204

Build link: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEcEWosBWFDjFyKxi25KWC-zZILjGLgMTANGAA

Disclaimer: I don't think this would work well in ranked but it is a fun build nonetheless. I also wouldn't play it as a duelist since BSW is very predictable. It's better off as a roamer.

Good for roaming and team fights and can stall on point 1v3 for decent amount of time to buy your team time to regroup or move around the map.

Build Summary:

Features very high sustain and solid burst that will give out a lot of vulnerability stacks for your follow up hits and teammates to clean up the fight.

Sources of Sustain:

Barrier

Call of Valor, Defiant stance , Endure Pain, Defy Pain from Signet of Rage, and each final ammo skill cast with the Unshakeable Mountain trait.

Vigor

All stances grant vigor, Call of Valor, Signet of stamina for +50% base endurance regen and 25% instant endurance with condi cleanse, Sigil of Energy

Invulnerability

Defiant Stance, Endure Pain, Defy Pain from Signet of Rage

Damage:

Build up some adrenaline then use Dragon Trigger. Obviously the Higher the charge the better but, only do so if you have the time and opportunity for it. I'd recommend just using instant cast as either way it will apply 10 vulnerability stacks on hit.

Follow up on your hit by spamming Artillery slash for some chonky splash dmg or swap to axe for a quick burst with Cyclone axe followed by throw axe for some spicy 6k crits.

Get out there and have fun!

Edited by Nomad.5204
  • Like 1