Mystic Forge Purchased Recipes not working

Just leveled my husband char to 400 Weaponsmith to be able to use the Mystic Forge recipes for the Draconic Tribute for the making of Legendary Dragons Bite.....after purchasing the 10 gold each recipes from Myani, (8 IN TOTAL for 80 gold) and clicking on them to learn, placing all needed materials in the Mystic Forge  for each, it does NOTHING....IT IS GRAYED OUT TO MAKE...anyone else experiencing this problem? Just leveled my char to level Weaponsmith and made the Draconic Tribute flawless free....

I'm assuming since you're referencing 8 recipes that you mean the recipes to make the Gift of Claws, Gift of Bones, etc. to then make the Gift of Condensed Might and Gift of Condensed Magic? If so, the Gift of Claws, Gift of Bones, etc. are all made at crafting stations, not in the Mystic Forge.

The Gift of Condensed Might and Gift of Condensed Magic are made in the forge, but the not the previously mentioned items required to make them. It can get a bit confusing when there are so many recipes needed to make legendary weapons, some in the Mystic Forge, others at crafting stations.

Thank you for your quick response....yes he is trying to make the Condensed Magic and Condensed Might for the 4th part, the Draconic Tribute...you are correct, forgot it the two above were forged at the weaponsmithing station!  Now on to the Gift of Aurene's Bite....any suggestions on that one?  I haven't done it either....one question, as i am 500 Weaponsmith, will he need to be also to forge the legendary greatsword?

• Like 1

Everything to craft the Gift of Aurene's Bite is made in the Mystic Forge, so he'll be alright there. However, he will need a 500 Weaponsmith to craft Dragon's Bite. But since it's not an account bound item, as long as you have a 500 Weaponsmith, you can craft it for him (or buy it on the Trading Post).

One thing that might be helpful when crafting legendary gear is to use the wiki pages. I will typically open the wiki link https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurene's_Bite and then open additional tabs for the links of the specific items I am making for reference.

• Like 1