fix cata.

Leafstorm.1349

Fix your stupid game. NA literally has no one to q against because you have ruined pvp with this meta. Why would I ever play into this? Top 250 is 1389 right now. What a joke. Literally no one wants to play pvp because you have completely broken it. Whoever made this balance patch is legitimately braindead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

In the previous AT I was in, night before MAT this month, I legit just seen Team USA running a team comp with 3x Catalysts and 2x Spellbreakers.

Pretty sure this ^ is what Leafstorm is talking about.

It actually comes off as quite unprofessional compared to other companies, to let a balance like this go on for longer than a week with no hotfix.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Thanks 2

I'm sure it was the Catalyst and not the fact that matchmaking has been broken for years. Its nothing to do with silvers facing platinums in every game or even players from the top 10 at least once a day.

Its the balance, so if we fix it, everyone will flock back to PvP. Right?

With the current state of PvP, the last thing they should be worrying about is class balance, when the entire game mode needs a complete overhaul on every level. Its like throwing a rock into a hole that would take an entire boulder to fill; it only smooths things over for a short time.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508