sPVP whole team crashes

Have been getting frequent whole-team crashes during ranked spvp matches just as the match begins. On my team and opposing teams.

I just had this happen to my team, when I re-booted the game it didn't even put me back into the match, it showed 'match is in progress' and I still received dishonor and rank loss after the game ended. Re-logs did not allow me to enter on my character.

Image of bug - 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UG6UwUKueA86oKdg6

• Thanks 1

Has happened to me twice now, one just me, second time me and a teammate. I know the second time as on djinn's dominion, not sure about the first occurrence. Coincides with both a windows update and a game update.

Edited by droth.7108
  • Thanks 1

Has happened to me twice over the last two days. First time I logged back in and it put me back into the map, the second time I got put back into the PvP lobby with the 'match in progress' message. I re-logged and it put me back into the match.

Someone told me if you go into any custom arena it then puts you back in the match. But I haven't confirmed this myself.

Both times it doesn't seem to have affected the opposing team, who built up a 50-150 point advantage plus triple cap which has proved insurmountable, and the match has been considered a genuine loss by the client in terms of season wins and Skill Rating. Very disappointing, I hope it's fixed soon and it would be nice if players received some remediation for the unfair losses.

• Thanks 1