I have a dream...

PolarBear.3961

More options is good isnt it? For example a druid that can actually do good power dmg if specked to it (celestial avatar woul change to dmg instead of healing). Yes its homogenization but the build crafting would go thru the roof. The game would actually enable you to play what you want and with what weapon you want. I have not mentioned celestial stats so i dont understand where you got that from.

Edited by PolarBear.3961
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, PolarBear.3961 said:

More options is good isnt it? For example a druid that can actually do good power dmg if specked to it (celestial avatar woul change to dmg instead of healing). Yes its homogenization but the build crafting would go thru the roof. The game would actually enable you to play what you want and with what weapon you want. I have not mentioned celestial stats so i dont understand where you got that from.

Wouldn't every weapon have to do both OK strike damage and OK condition damage in order for every weapon to be viable for both? And wouldn't then celestial stats make the most use of both?

If you have berserk stats the weapon would be 95% power dmg and 5% condi and vice versa. If you would go celestial it would be 50/50. Thats why i wanted to have a power and condi lines in especs. It would only buff one and not the other cuz we all know how op celestial gear is.

Edited by PolarBear.3961