3v3 only saffron?

Deadmoose.6594

10 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Any reason for this? Wish we could get better rewards for 3v3...

Because it’s a shorter season, they don’t want more casual pvpers to feel frustrated that they can’t finish the tracks. That’s my guess. The games also take less time, so they might not want 3v3 or 2v2 to be the optimal way to farm shards for legendary.

I am fine with mini season 3v3 just going to Safran chests, but what I am not fine with is that you just get 20 ascended shards of glory for every repeat of the chest. At least make it 50 or something, 20 is just a waste of time, I simply stop playing 3v3 once I have completed Safran the first time because of this.

I think goldwise it's a better farm than conquest. League tickets you never know how it's gonna be, I have seen 30-50.

You get faster qs and faster games, if you have other 2 friends to q with and run a super explosive comp matches are going to be super fast winning or losing, and you gonna be surprised how much raw gold you get out of that

2 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

I think goldwise it's a better farm than conquest. League tickets you never know how it's gonna be, I have seen 30-50.

You get faster qs and faster games, if you have other 2 friends to q with and run a super explosive comp matches are going to be super fast winning or losing, and you gonna be surprised how much raw gold you get out of that

I have noticed there's a lot of gold involved, can't complain about that.