necromancer set Condi Harbinger

i chose set.to make stuff i know i need to get recipes etc.but missing lot info.. Amulet Ritualist.can be used another with similar stats?or it should be totally same? here what i found with higher dmg numbers: https://prnt.sc/qs6VYxjIHpJv its from laurels vendor...there not sawriten examples ,if set viper.can be used any another part or not.there is dagger Dagger Ritualist togo -  i got from somewhere similar ascent dagger : https://prnt.sc/liCr8WUKFBwG  . so want to know i will need this dagger to delete and put there dagger of ritualist togo?or name here means not lot?in another games,if you chose set like here "viper" on set is written set of 5 parts.if missing 1 part you miss extra bonuses and they grey out on all parts if 1 is missing.i don't understand how is here.playing only 1month + ...

If you play only 1 month look for exotic, orange gear. Trading Post should do.

The build is for open world, it's not super important to have all the same as the build you copied.

A mix of sinister and carrion is a cheaper variant to viper and ritualist. You will lose on expertise if you can't afford viper but for a start its ok. Celestial is also generally good on Harbinger.

There are no bonuses for stacking same stats on armor and weapon. Only runes you slot into armor give bonuses for stacking. Find decent runes, those give a lot of stats.

Edited by Cuks.8241

1 hour ago, Cuks.8241 said:

If you play only 1 month look for exotic, orange gear. Trading Post should do.

The build is for open world, it's not super important to have all the same as the build you copied.

A mix of sinister and carrion is a cheaper variant to viper and ritualist. You will lose on expertise if you can't afford viper but for a start its ok. Celestial is also generally good on Harbinger.

There are no bonuses for stacking same stats on armor and weapon. Only runes you slot into armor give bonuses for stacking. Find decent runes, those give a lot of stats.

i have orange gear from lv80 boost.but droped from somewhere accent dagger.what i start think,is change gear to fractal.bcs if i want get all set,i need go fractals.so probably i will need change mind and get another set.and  for start i liked fractals.compare to dungeons its mutch better,dungeons here is something poor 😄 tryed 4 dungeons,and don't want to go back 😄

and open world set can be wil not make me happy.if  i can there die that means i need stronger set.i changed a lot to have more healt.if im on worng place of got some skills on me where lose abilities to move or use skills...ye i die fast...

You will lose on expertise

so  i see ..each set has different stats.and they can be important.ok thanks for answer 🙂 tomorrow new ideas 😄 will go for another set to think how to get it.was not sure what to do 😄

52 minutes ago, ryzasCiukcia.6198 said:

i have orange gear from lv80 boost.but droped from somewhere accent dagger.what i start think,is change gear to fractal.bcs if i want get all set,i need go fractals.so probably i will need change mind and get another set.and  for start i liked fractals.compare to dungeons its mutch better,dungeons here is something poor 😄 tryed 4 dungeons,and don't want to go back 😄

and open world set can be wil not make me happy.if  i can there die that means i need stronger set.i changed a lot to have more healt.if im on worng place of got some skills on me where lose abilities to move or use skills...ye i die fast...

so  i see ..each set has different stats.and they can be important.ok thanks for answer 🙂 tomorrow new ideas 😄 will go for another set to think how to get it.was not sure what to do 😄

If your dying in celestial no other set then maybe trailblazer will help you mate.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

If your dying in celestial no other set then maybe trailblazer will help you mate.

Really when i play what i hate is when i get hit i run with all skills on CD away from npc,next i walk very low bcs leg broken.and another is when i try load skills npc hit me and i fall down im on ground for few seconds.-and.sure my set orange probably missing something.and healt lose not so big problem 😄 ok i will keep in mind about trailblazer.thanks 🙂