Cleric stats Mechanist is undisputably the best Mechanist

Stalima.5490

idk, i'm using full magi with runes of rebirth, max healing stats posible (2031), i spam perm 4-5k barrier around by spaming 1 1 1 on mace

-> 75% crit

-> 25500hp

-> runes of rebirth ignore lethal dmg once

f2,f3 20s cd, barrier signet 20s cd

build

i'm using it for fractals t4 (with qdps scrapper to provid stab/superspeed) or strikes/raids

in 90% causes, nothing can penetrate my barrier, i rarly used med kit, so i changed it for healing turret (16s cd) 

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

idk, i'm using full magi with runes of rebirth, max healing stats posible (2031), i spam perm 4-5k barrier around by spaming 1 1 1 on mace

-> 75% crit

-> 25500hp

-> runes of rebirth ignore lethal dmg once

f2,f3 20s cd, barrier signet 20s cd

build

i'm using it for fractals t4 (with qdps scrapper to provid stab/superspeed) or strikes/raids

in 90% causes, nothing can penetrate my barrier, i rarly used med kit, so i changed it for healing turret (16s cd) 

How is your alacrity uptime?  With the inheritance changes the +% boon duration from runes/sigils no longer transfer.  Nor does Alchemy’s Compounding Chemicals (bug).  So you only really have your food concentration going to your mech meaning alacrity, might, fury, prot, aegis, and stab from your mech is going to be hurting.  I imagine you’re getting a lot of your alacrity from mace autos?

2 hours ago, Jerus.4350 said:

How is your alacrity uptime?

@Jerus.4350 on stationary target fine(perm), you need remeber to not use f3/barrier signet same time, but one after another

With the inheritance changes the +% boon duration from runes/sigils no longer transfer.  Nor does Alchemy’s Compounding Chemicals (bug). 

i'm using tools insted of alchemy, that trait reducs your cd by 5s on f2-f3 (treat is as alternative to Compunding Chemicals)

might, fury, prot, aegis, and stab from your mech is going to be hurting

qdps scrapper porvids 16 might, 50%-75% fury and 3-6stability+aoe stun break, protection on f1, (my duo using runes of pack)

i personaly do 8-16 might, and for prot healing turret gives aoe prot too

I imagine you’re getting a lot of your alacrity from mace autos?

yep

my f2-f3 have shorter cd, and barier signet got shorter cd cuz of Overlock signet

So insted of boon duration, i took skills/traits to have less cd

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1