Can we get something like this in the "Cash Shop", please...

Don't have a lot of time for this kind of stuff (busy) so just made a quick example.....  It's a long staff and by long I mean long like the "Flamewalker" Staff.  The staff is burning with fire from bottom to top.   The demonic arms and hands are gripping an orb and a ghostly skull can be seen within the orb.  Besides the fire shaders, both eyes on the main skull at the top glow and a single eye on the smaller skulls bellow will randomly light up for so long, then go out as another skull's single eye lights up.  Cool, right!  😁  This Staff should alter the graphics of your base attack for classes like "Necro" and "Ele", creating a blast that's a blaze of fire instead (like what the Bifrost does with cold).  As a bonus, lets have this staff add another shader effect...a "firery" trail as you move, similar to what Scourges do with "Trail of Anguish" or the Bifrost ground effect.

We need this....  I need this....  GW2 just doesn't have really great Staff Skins and if your Character has a "Firery" concept, the "Flamewalker" is still the best Staff, which is a shame.  I would say 97.9 percent of GW2 Staffs can be deleted.  Coming up with this staff only consumed about 1 percent of my creativity.

I WILL BUY THIS STAFF IF IT HIT'S THE TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/JdnUNh6.png

Wish you could just embed the image on the post.

Enjoy!

Peace!

• Like 1