Scrapper Attack Speed issue

August.5934

Hammer skill 1  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys also found this same issue?

• Yes, it's longer then 1.5sec indeed.
    • No (if you say no then please explain yourself further)

Scrapper's hammer skill 1 says it's attack speeds are 1/2 - 1/2 - 1/2 ; it means it will take a total of 1.5sec to do all it's damage but it seems it's not that way. I was feeling that 3rd hit is much longer then 0.5sec and after i tested myself accuratly, i found that last hit takes around 1sec. I checked it with stop-watch and even made a video of it's attack speed. This has to be fixed. 

Edited by August.5934
small correction.

Never trust the attack speeds listed in the tooltips, the full AA takes 2.25 seconds (without quickness); this is true for all weapons in the game.
Check the wiki for an accurate attack speed (in the 1st AA skil is often stated), I usually try to keep them updated myself.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Positive_Strike

Edited by hash.8462

1 minute ago, hash.8462 said:

Never trust the attack speeds listed in the tooltips

Then doesn't this mean it's a bug/issure related to the class and needs to be addressed asap?

1.5 sec to 2.25sec? that's litrally 0.75sec of time lost... meaning big DPS loss.

1 minute ago, August.5934 said:

Then doesn't this mean it's a bug/issure related to the class and needs to be addressed asap?

1.5 sec to 2.25sec? that's litrally 0.75sec of time lost... meaning big DPS loss.

No, because is the tooltip that is wrong, not the real attack speed of the weapon... well in truth is just misleading because the tooltip isn't considering the aftercast animations of the skills.

All weapons in the game have the same problem, ANet should just remove those tooltips or fix them.

@hash.8462 i saw the link you posted and it was crazy to look at it 😳.

On Feb 25 2020, all the hammer skills dmg was nerfed by 50% in PVP and increased CD💀. This nerfs are insane! but it was done 3 years ago. last year scrapper got tiny power increase in hammer skills but that's it. i don't see any buffs, just nerfs.