[Suggestion] Guild reorganization

Zily.3152

I think it would be a nice little quality of life feature if we could re-arrange the guilds, we are a part of to an order we would like them to be, not in the order we join them. It can get a little annoying leaving guild(s), just to rejoin them in an order we want, and annoying for both the one that has to leave and the one that has to re-invite the individual back.

For example, let us say you are in 5 guilds, 1 - d, 2 - c, 3 - a, 4 - e, and 5 - b. 
You would like to put these in alphabetical order, but the only way you can right now is by leaving them all, and rejoining so 1 - 5 are a - e. 

It would be better if we had the ability to do something like click/drag function or use an arrow clicker next to the square to re-arrange them in that way. Just an idea.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

This would be a useful change.

Oddly mine aren't in the order I joined them. I'm still in the first guild I ever joined, back in 2012 but first in the list is my personal guild which was created at least a year later (I can't remember exactly when it was). I can't remember for sure but I don't think I ever left my first guild and re-joined. It seems unlikely I would have because I'd have preferred the private guild at the bottom of the list.

But anyway it would be useful to be able to change the order. I'd really like my two currently active guilds at the top of the list.