QOl Suggestions

I have two QOl suggestions that i hope anet considers, first, I'm not the only one who doesn't like the fact that we cannot see the health of a wall, when we are trebbing one from a longer distance i.e our keep near wildcreek run, sure we can ask someone to go and look for us, but if no one is around, we won't know unless we do it our self, so what i would like to be added is a large percentage graphic above the wall we are trebbing so we can see the health as we treb it, some might say treb it until the wall breaks, valid but it's all nice to see the health of it for situational awareness, second i'm also suggesting, a colored coded status of walls seen from the minimap, if walls are 100 percent, they should be green, if they are 50 percent orange and 0, they should be red, same reason as above, this will also help commanders know what the status of a wall is, some suggestions i think would be nice, i also don't know if there's a mod for this so i apologize if i said something that already exists.

Edited by TheRunningSquire.3621
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, TheRunningSquire.3621 said:

I have two QOl suggestions that i hope anet considers, first, I'm not the only one who doesn't like the fact that we cannot see the health of a wall, when we are trebbing one from a longer distance i.e our keep near wildcreek run, sure we can ask someone to go and look for us, but if no one is around, we won't know unless we do it our self, so what i would like to be added is a large percentage graphic above the wall we are trebbing so we can see the health as we treb it, some might say treb it until the wall breaks, valid but it's all nice to see the health of it for situational awareness, second i'm also suggesting, a colored coded status of walls seen from the minimap, if walls are 100 percent, they should be green, if they are 50 percent orange and 0, they should be red, same reason as above, this will also help commanders know what the status of a wall is, some suggestions i think would be nice, i also don't know if there's a mod for this so i apologize if i said something that already exists.

Not sure you thought this one all the way out. Yes it would help far ranging assaulters at the price of all attackers. Right now the defenders need to find the source of a contested objective and sometimes the time it takes them to find the point of a break in means that you are in. Which is ironic since I do like to defend, but this would give the defender a tool where they wouldn't even need to scout. Have to go with a -1 from me on these. If your choice is a treb, you will need a spotter since I think that was their original intent anyway due to the superior range the treb has over the cata.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TheRunningSquire.3621 said:

That's fine but i still don't like the whole scouting thing.

Again I understand, or think I do your intent. So maybe when any wall damaging siege fire lands it shows only to the player on the siege the damage done and the % percentage remaining after their shot. That way its not as impactful based on attack/defend or various ranges? I say this even if I think trebs should have spotters but that might be more in line what you are looking for that wouldn't give defenders to much of an edge.