Finaly it happened

Myror.7521

Yep Guys I think I Finaly found a Defence Power Berserker Build that is actually good in Terms of self Defence and Dmg. Its Greatsword, Mace/Sword sooo here you get it and have fun. Slay them Guys!

(EDIT: seems Like Impale is Not ubdated on guild wars 2 Build Editor it does normaly the same dmg as the flip Skill does)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAElzlJwYYNsQmJeWX+tbA-zZILlGTgIjgMLgeDBNGAA

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This seems like more of a hybrid build since its using zerker spec and main dmg from mace/sword would come from torment, bleeding, and confusion. Wouldn't a Grieving amulet work a bit better in this case?

I haven't had a chance to test but was curious as why you chose a berserker amulet for this beyond the greatsword dmg.

Edited by Nomad.5204

@Nomad.5204 the Main DMG comes by Skullgrinder and Impale (since it do overall 7k DMG plus a Bit of Condi pressure to negate regen of course) plus as you said Arc Divider and of course Sundering Leap (a extra ranged 3k DMG Skill that gain aegis now) 

Only negative Point of this build is atm Impale is actually pretty hard to Hit even while its a Ranged Skill. (It miss often a moving targed) tho its overlap Skill is even more Harder to Hit since you need to stay into your enemy to do it. (Would be nice If this one would be also ranged so its Not useless 99% of time)

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Nomad.5204 the Main DMG comes by Skullgrinder and Impale (since it do overall 7k DMG plus a Bit of Condi pressure to negate regen of course) plus as you said Arc Divider and of course Sundering Leap (a extra ranged 3k DMG Skill that gain aegis now) 

Only negative Point of this build is atm Impale is actually pretty hard to Hit even while its a Ranged Skill. (It miss often a moving targed) tho its overlap Skill is even more Harder to Hit since you need to stay into your enemy to do it. (Would be nice If this one would be also ranged so its Not useless 99% of time)

Change Rip to Yoink. I know we're dumb brutes, but I don't think tying a sword to a string is beyond us.

• Haha 2