Scrapper is not OP, leave it alone!

TomUjain.8206

The nade scrapper has huge flaws you can exploit, that being condi and cc bursts.

I know a lot of the people here who are moaning about this class have not even bothered to try it, otherwise they would know that. It has 1 stun break (and no stability) it relies heavily on the team for support or it'll drop like a lead balloon.  Super speed is the core design of this class (its already been nerfed twice) and only procs on gyro use - nades are very clunky and very often only a few of them will land, but that 1 / 5 times it does land -- that is what people notice, they disregard the other 4 times it misses!

This witch hunt for nerfs needs to stop. Scrapper will never be in the meta due to the massive flaws in its design - is much better classes out there that can burst and sustain far more efficently than scrapper.

Instead of moaning about classes you don't like, play them and learn it - everything has a solid counter, don't come on here and demand everything you don't like get nerfedl all that does is makes things worse for everyone.

People still abusing it in higher ranks tho

No team support needed. People can even 1v2 with it in higher ranks and are very good at landing nades

And can deleted people from stealth

maybe not meta in competitive due to it been less desirable when you can optimize team comp.(correction just saw post saying double scrapper won mat yesterday so it is meta now)

but in ranked, it's very much meta at the moment.

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 2

I Like how every engi Main is Like ...... Noooo it is Not op it is fine! Meanwhile there is a new scrapper is op thrait every Single day Like....... Maybe .... Just maybe it is op cause its 20k Instant dps Out of stealth (this let me be laggy af btw my Ping goes over 100 once I See the scrapper lel)

• Like 3