Suggestion: Improve the droprate of the "Treasure Hunter" drops

Since the home instance chest from the treasure hunter achivement basically just contains worthless stuff but the needed items for the achivement cost lots of gold, i suggest that anet raises the droprate of Sam, The Allseeing, Pendant of Arah and all other needed items to make that achivement more accessible.

With the current droprate its basically impossible to get a needed drop without being a chosen one of the RNG fairy. You can kill each boss 100 times and not get the needed item.

Also with a raised droprate the trading post prices for that items would go down a bit making it more affordable to buy them if one is still unlucky and doesn't drop a needed item.

I suggest that the droprate of the treasure hunter drops gets at least doubled.

Citizens of Tyria, i wanna hear your opinion on this topic and i hope you agree with me.

Edited by crazycookie.3247
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• crazycookie.3247 changed the title to Suggestion: Improve the droprate of the "Treasure Hunter" drops

It’s a nice way to get some extra gold if you’re lucky. And it brings excitement and joy when you get one. Which is the reason people still do these events. It doesn’t need to be changed because of the reason you said: the chest gives close to nothing. Basically worthless and extremely expensive. And it’s not a node that is shared if you want to provide other players a full home. It’s fine to skip it if you do not want it.