Living world COMPLETE PACK

Razqel.7256

As the title states I want to get living world season 2-5. I already got HoT and PoF, I just played the main story and left. So now that I am back and want to try out some new stuff, I have to add 4k gems (roughly) to unlock them. Why isn't there a complete pack that contains all of them like the "COMPLETE" package for 99 euros. That pack even has all the expantions and is a great value.  If I want the latest expantion it's 30 euro for the DLC and 50 euro for the gems to unlock the seasons and saga. So 99 euro for EVERYTHING or 80 for 1 dlc and seasons. Aint gonna lie, feels like a kick in the nuts.  (Yes the END OF DRAGONS Ultimate edition comes with the dlc, skins and 4k gems, but it's still 80 euroes in the end. All I'm saying is that the seasons should not be this EXPENCIVE. Season 2 is almost 9 years old.)

/End rant. If anyone got any good tips for me or suggestions (Like unlock season 4 only and farm the maps for gold and unlock the rest with gold etc, or get the end of dragons and farm something fun there like fish for gold or something I'm all ears. Im willing to drop a few coins since gw2 has given me good value, but I feel 50 euro for living words is a bit steep.)

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my statements! 🙂

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Razqel.7256 said:

As the title states I want to get living world season 2-5. I already got HoT and PoF, I just played the main story and left. So now that I am back and want to try out some new stuff, I have to add 4k gems (roughly) to unlock them. Why isn't there a complete pack that contains all of them like the "COMPLETE" package for 99 euros. That pack even has all the expantions and is a great value.  If I want the latest expantion it's 30 euro for the DLC and 50 euro for the gems to unlock the seasons and saga. So 99 euro for EVERYTHING or 80 for 1 dlc and seasons. Aint gonna lie, feels like a kick in the nuts.  (Yes the END OF DRAGONS Ultimate edition comes with the dlc, skins and 4k gems, but it's still 80 euroes in the end. All I'm saying is that the seasons should not be this EXPENCIVE. Season 2 is almost 9 years old.)

/End rant. If anyone got any good tips for me or suggestions (Like unlock season 4 only and farm the maps for gold and unlock the rest with gold etc, or get the end of dragons and farm something fun there like fish for gold or something I'm all ears. Im willing to drop a few coins since gw2 has given me good value, but I feel 50 euro for living words is a bit steep.)

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my statements! 🙂

The difference between the complete package and buying the livings story with gems is actually not that big, you also pay 50 Euro for the living story when you buy the package, so the only difference is 160gems.

On 4/1/2023 at 6:10 PM, Schimmi.6872 said:

The difference between the complete package and buying the livings story with gems is actually not that big, you also pay 50 Euro for the living story when you buy the package, so the only difference is 160gems.

That's a good point.

I can't easily see other currencies, but I assume they're similar to the UK prices. It costs £86.99 for the complete pack or £43.99 for the 3 expansions with no Living World seasons. That means you're paying £43 for Seasons 2-5.

It costs 4,160 gems to get all the LW seasons from the gem store. If you could buy exactly that many gems it would cost £44.20, so it's £1.20 more expensive. (But since you can only buy fixed amounts of gems with real money you'd actually have to get 4,800 gems at a cost of £51. Personally I'd buy 4,000 gems for £42.50 and get the remaining 160 with gold.)

@Razqel.7256 - Since you want End of Dragons and all the Living World seasons and you've already got HoT & PoF the best option is actually to buy the End of Dragons Ultimate Edition. That comes with 4,000 gems which is almost enough to buy all the Living World seasons (you'll just need another 160 gems from somewhere) and some bonus items.

• 5 weeks later...