So about Arborstone's Arena...

45 minutes ago, Makuragee.3058 said:

False theirs also one in the sunspear HQ (dont remember the excat name of the map, the solo hub from season 4)

You can invite your friemd in your instance and their a tiny arena were you can pvp with pve build.

Thanks for the addition! I had thought there was another one but I couldn't remember where it was, and couldn't find any info, I'd started to think I'd imagined it. Part of the reason I made this page is there's not a lot of info on the Wiki about these areas and it can be hard to find unless you already know what to look for.

If no one beats me to it I'll add it to the list when I have time, hopefully later this week.

• Like 1

I see why I missed Sun's Refuge. You have to complete the Poster Child achievement, and the only reward listed for that is a portal scroll. Before doing that I couldn't find any mention of Sun's Refuge having a duelling arena in the game or on the Wiki (I found out how to unlock it by searching online, which turned up an old reddit thread where it was mentioned).

Even after completing it I only knew it was there because of this topic and because I'd guessed where it would be, and the only clue you can use it with other players is 2 NPCs saying to bring friends to try it out. When I entered on my own it looked like it was just for fighting the NPCs who are in there.

It's even more hidden than the other arenas which are either unlocked by default or have map icons once they're unlocked.

• Like 1