My PvP centric warrior patch notes

Lonecap.4105

Here’s some of what I’d personally like to see in a balance patch, I focused exclusively on skills and as the title says this is from a PvP point of view. 

Banner of Strength: increase might per pulse stacks to 3, increase daze duration to 2 and a half secs, and apply 15 vulnerability and cripple onto enemies (8 seconds). Cool-down increased to 40 sec.

Banner of Discipline: rework initial applied conditions to bleeding 8 stacks (8 secs), torment 4 stacks (8 secs), slow (3 secs), blind (5 seconds) and immobilise (2 secs). Cool-down increased to 40 secs.

Banner of Tactics: Now also applies vigor for 8 secs, stability duration  increased to 8 secs, cool-down increased to 40 secs.

Berserker Stance: in addition to current effects, remove a condition per pulse, cool-down reduced to 20 secs.

Balanced Stance: reduced cool-down to 45 secs.

Frenzy: cool-down reduced to 25 secs.

Fear Me: cool-down reduced to 50 secs, now has two ammo charges, 5 sec cool-down between charges.

Signet of Might: might stacks increased to 10.

Signet of Stamina: cool-down reduced to 25 secs.

Kick: reduced cast time to 1/4s, clean up animation pre and after casts.

Throw Bolas: increase projectile speed, improve projectile tracking.

Stomp: clean up animation precast.

Outrage: now additionally knockbacks foes within a 240 radius 600 units. Cool-down increased to 24 secs.

Shattering Blow: bleeding stacks increased to 4. In addition to current effects, targets are dazed for 1/2 sec.

Sight Beyond Sight: rework to grant critical hits to all attacks for 4 seconds and remove blind every second for 4 seconds. You are now able to see through stealth for 4 seconds. Cool-down increased to 25 seconds.

Imminent Threat: rework to pull and then taunt 5 targets for 1 and half secs in a 480 radius. Now grants both resolution and protection for 6 seconds. Adrenaline gain removed. Cool-down increased to 45 secs.

Break Enchantments: now has two ammo charges. PvP and WvW now share a cool-down of 35 seconds. Foes hit by break enchantments are now affected by the disenchantment effect (3 secs PvP, 6 secs WvW).

Winds of Disenchantment: cool-down reduced to 45 seconds in PvP,  60 seconds in WvW. Bubble duration increased to 6 seconds.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Just to be clear, if you do not specify a game mode are you intending that for all game modes, or just PvP?

I suppose it’s mostly a case of that I wasn’t really considering PvE a whole lot, since to me imbalances aren’t that important in PvE- although I rolled with the assumption that if I was making the changes tentatively numbered enough for PvP, then PvE was likely fine to follow suit.

I did try to consider WvW with the banners and bubble/BE changes, but I didn’t see any big reason to hold off. Banner of Defense is 40 seconds currently in PvP- the only banner to have 40secs CD, which feels off to me - it just felt like it’d make more sense to boost the other banners to parity and have them at 40 too.