should you be kicked from a guild for saying you can level up in WvW ?

GWDAV.9452

13 hours ago, GWDAV.9452 said:

just because the guild so called leader said you cant =D no warning, no challenge in chat just the line of text appearing saying you are not in a guild, or no longer in a guild.

then to top it off he sends in a /w that i'm the one spreading missinformation then blocks before i could respond ^_- my response to HIS missinformation before i was kicked was not rude or any part of it directed at him all i said was, i did wvw for 3-4 hours the other day and got plenty of levels out of it and had a great time, so for being correct and not agreeing with him...booted, although am glad to be out sooner than later, as he censored two ppl talking about shmicktok last night, yes this guy is a proper little online wanna-be tin pot despot indeed

At least the leader gave you a reason. 

Last time and the only 2 times almost 3 that I was kick from a guild, there were no reason, the whole squad of players that were in Teamspeak were laughing at me for getting kick because they didn't know I was listening at that time, I asked them why I am not in the guild anymore in game chat, they said it was a mistake and said they would invited me again, (at this time, I hear in Teamspeak, let me kick him) and as soon as I accept the invite  I was immediately kicked from the guild a second time (laughter broke out in Teamspeak) I didn't know what was happening, luckily a friend whispered and told me they were making fun of me, only than did I understand what I heard, those laughter and giggling , they were laughing AT me and not with me.  

13 hours ago, GWDAV.9452 said:

just because the guild so called leader said you cant =D no warning, no challenge in chat just the line of text appearing saying you are not in a guild, or no longer in a guild.

then to top it off he sends in a /w that i'm the one spreading missinformation then blocks before i could respond ^_- my response to HIS missinformation before i was kicked was not rude or any part of it directed at him all i said was, i did wvw for 3-4 hours the other day and got plenty of levels out of it and had a great time, so for being correct and not agreeing with him...booted, although am glad to be out sooner than later, as he censored two ppl talking about shmicktok last night, yes this guy is a proper little online wanna-be tin pot despot indeed

Somehow, I don't believe your story. Probably more like you wanted to level up characters and ended up gimping your team, so the guild leader said goodbye. 

Advice- Spend and hour crafting your way to 80 or buy a level 80 boost, and get exotics at least so you aren't a drag on your team. 

Edited by Swagger.1459
  • Like 2